JOIN US SUNDAYS
10:00 AM MTN
You are invited to join us for Live: In Person service or Live: Online. However you connect with life here at Restoration Church our heart is to be family and grow in God’s love together.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Find your place in God’s family
The Family of God — His Church, is big. Sometimes it can be difficult to find your place or where you belong. At Restoration Church every person has value. You may be questioning your need for a relationship with Jesus, or have just been saved. You may have been involved in church in the past and been hurt and feel wounded. You may just be looking for a place to belong.
We would love to be a part of your journey and our prayer is that each step brings you closer to Jesus. If you would like to find out how to get involved, need prayer, or are just curious take some time and explore. If you would like to get a hold of us, please feel free to reach out.
We begin each month with prayer. It is the foundation we need for every aspect of our lives.
Join us the First Friday of Each Month
7 AM – 7 PM
We meet in the Chapel and you invited to come and go as you please, if you have a few minutes or a few hours.
Small Groups at Restoration Church is really where family happens. They are the connecting point and strength at the foundation of our mission.
Small groups meet throughout the week and in many different parts of our city. We invite you to take a few minutes and explore where you can plug in.
The Restoration Church Food Pantry serves individuals and families throughout our community in many different situations. Our heart is the be the hands and feet of Jesus, loving and serving as He asks us to.
2nd & 4th Wednesday
4:00 – 6:00 PM
Use the Gannet Street entrence at the rear of the building.
Week One - God Dwells With His People
Set aside some specific time outside of your normal schedule to experience and interact with the Presence of God.
Soak in Him.
Feel His Love.
Hear His Voice.
•Start out your morning with an hour of prayer.
• Set aside a several hours or a whole day and go through one of the exercises in the Day of Prayer Guide.
• Create a playlist of worship music and have it playing any time you are at home.
• Schedule a Healing Prayer session.
• Choose a book of the Bible or section of scripture to read through and journal about what God speaks to you through it.
Week Two - Love Of God
Be active this week in purposefully demonstrating God’s love to those around you. God’s love is tangible and effects change.
It brings life, joy, hope, freedom
•Pay it forward. Surprise someone you don’t know with a free drink or meal at a restaurant.
• Ask someone if they need prayer and pray with them right then and there.
• Love a neighbor by bringing them cookies or a meal.
• Invite someone to church or a small group and actively engage with them.
• Write a letter or call someone you haven’t talked to in a while and share what you admire about them.
Week Three - Transform Where You Are
Evangelism is spreading Good News. Find an opportunity this week to share the Good News of the Gospel somewhere you have influence.
Transform, Engage, Spread Joy
Look for places to share about Jesus. It could be a simple, “Jesus cares about you.” to your server at a restaurant.
It may be talking about your testimony to a co-worker over a cup of coffee.
One tool to help open doors is to think about the friends, relatives, associates, and neighbors that are in your life.
The most effective evangelism is sharing Jesus with those you have influence with. You are not just sharing stories, or rules, you are sharing relationship.
Week Four - Grow Together
Discipleship is about relationship. This week, be deliberate about making time for relationship outside your immediate circle. Fellowship
•Have a family over for dinner sharing fellowship around a meal.
• Take someone out for coffee and talk about what Jesus is doing in your lives.
• Set up a Bible reading challenge with someone an daily communicate what you are getting from the Word.
• Send a prayer each morning to a group of friends.
• Find a Bible study to be a part of – or start one!
Week Five - Be Part of Something Bigger
Find an opportunity this week to give of your time and talents serving someone or some group around you.
We serve to build.
We serve to love.
We serve to honor.
•Talk to a ministry leader about how you can be a part of serving in some area within the church.
• Volunteer for a Life Builders lunch or at the Food Pantry.
• Offer to help a neighbor with a project they are working on.
• Give your spouse a break from something they normally do and do it for them, or do it together.